Saturday, October 9, 2010

The weekend before we leave...

We're going to be packing, running errands and cleaning house this weekend.  Jim and I were commenting that now that we're officially on vacation we wish we didn't have to wait to go until Wednesday.  It's okay though because we still have things to do (although I could be ready earlier if necessary sigh).  I'm so sure our time in Europe will be too short and will go too fast.  That's the way it is with life.  I just want to take in the moment while we're there and enjoy it all.  Marvel, taste, touch, look, memorize and remember it all!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm so excited for you guys - don't worry about the new food, people and culture that you will encounter on this trip. To stay safe just keep your eyes open and don't do anything you wouldn't do at home. Just soak it all in, like you say, and don't forget to report back to us here stateside :)

    Love to you and Dad
    -K

    ReplyDelete